*WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE*
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL
FOR 2016 / 2017 RATES
Rates are quoted in U.S. funds.
License fees and tax are included in the price for hunting and fishing. No license draw is required.
The Cost of The Hunt Includes:
Hunters will be picked up at the Deer Lake Motel (if driving) or the Deer Lake Airport (if flying) prior to the hunt and returned there after the hunt.
Services of a qualified guide 2x1 (one on one guide can be provided for an extra $500.00 U.S.)Hunters must pay the 1 x 1 guide fee if they do not bring a hunting partner. We will try to pair you up if at all possible.
Cleaning, handling and transportation of Trophy.
Transportation during the hunt.
All meals and accommodations during the hunt.
A 13% HST (Harmonized Sales and Service Tax) with a 6.5% rebate for non-Canadian residents.
"We pick you up at Deer Lake and return you when the hunt is over. You have nothing to do but have a Memorable hunt and Wilderness experience."
The Cost of hunt does not include:
General Terms & Conditions of the Black Bear, Caribou & Moose Hunts:
- Trophy Fee, which is payable in cash while in camp(Second Spring Black Bear Only)
- Airfare/transportation before & after hunt.
- Hotel rooms before or after hunt if needed.
- Shipping of trophies and/or meat.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (based upon your satisfaction) for guides, cook, etc.
- Firearms Declaration Fees
Terms of booking your hunt:
- Unless stated otherwise, all hunts are (five) 5 days.
- All hunts will be conducted according to the Hunters code of Ethics.
- All hunters and guests agree to abide by all procedures and rules set out by Newfoundland Big Game Adventures.
- All hunters will agree to follow and abide by the regulations as established in the Newfoundland and Labrador Hunting and Traping Guide.
- There will be no refunds if the hunter tags out early or leaves early for any reason.
- If you are bringing a firearm into Canada you must declare it using a non-resident firearms declaration.
- All funds are in US Dollars and payable to Newfoundland Big Game Adventures.
- A deposit of 35% of the total hunt is required to confirm your booking date and to insure availability of license.
- Contracts will be issued on receipt of deposit.
- Another 25% is required three months prior to the hunt and the remaining balance will be paid upon arrival at the hunt.
- The deposit is non-refundable, unless an alternate hunter is found to take your place at the full hunt price.
- A fee of $700.00 U.S. is charged for a non-hunting member of a hunting party.
For Atlantic Salmon Fishing, Call for Availability and Pricing
NOTE: Availability of Caribou licenses in 2016/2017 will be subject to Newfoundland Wildlife.
CHECK OUT THE LASTEST NEWS ABOUT THE CARIBOU HERD
Copies of the 2016-17 Hunting and Trapping Guide are available at:
You Can Email any Questions To:
Or Call Sharon at Tel: (709) 451-5430
Copyright ©2016 Newfoundland Big Game Adventures.